Sunday, November 23, 2014

Listen To Some Music While Running 2


Running muscic come again! As a runner myself, I often turn to my ipod to derive some energy or boost to hold on through a run. As much as I love finding new running routes, I love discovering new running songs to fill in my playlist and then sharing them on my blogger. I recently collected a long list of more great running songs from my friends and running mates too. Some of the songs are not familiar to me but have quickly become my favorites. I hope readers can find out some good ones from the list too. So, here it is. I hope you like them!

1. Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5
I love Adam Levine's funky style and soft voice. This song, from her album "As I Am," is perfect for a warm-up song to get started.

2. Tubthumping - Chumbawamba
Chumbawamba is a unique band that has make people remember them right away. This song has haunted in my mind for quite a while as I have heard it. And I do not mind to hear it dozens of more times. This song features light rhythms, which makes it a perfect some to get along starting running.

3. Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
What can I say about this song? It is just that kind of classic heavy metal that can boil all your blood and keep any runner energetic.

4. Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)– Kelly Clarkson
Usually I am not a big fan of Kelly Clarkson. But the lyrics and style of this particular song are perfect for encouragement during a tough part of a running training.

5. Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor
Another energetic song. One great feature about this song is its rhythm is perfectly matching my pace of running. So I guess it would stay in my ipod for quite a long time.

6. Don't Stop Believin' – Journey
One of my personal favorite. It is a great song to end a long and tough running due to its lyrics are extremely encouraging and help runners to look forward and satisfied with what they have gained through the process.

And here are some other suggestions:
1.  "Royals" - Lorde
2. "Wake Me Up" - Avicii
3. "Dark Horse" - Katy Perry featuring Juicy J
4. "Pompeii" - Bastille
5. "Demons" - Imagine Dragons
6. "Roar" - Katy Perry
7. "Story of My Life" - One Direction
8. "Counting Stars" - OneRepublic
9. "Burn" - Ellie Goulding
10. "Stay the Night" - Zedd featuring Hayley Williams


6 comments:

  1. I don't listen to music while I run, I have this app called Zombie Run. You listen to the app while you run and its like a storyline, and if you don't keep up a good pace the the "zombies" will catch you, it's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually listen to a lot of the same songs as you do, it find it really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like to listen to music as I run, but I tend to listen to epic film scores like Lord of the Rings or something similar. I remember the story as I'm running. I'll imagine I'm in one of the battle scenes or racing through the mines of Moria. It's a lot of fun to picture stuff like that in your mind as you run!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eye of the Tiger is my favorite workout song. It's a classic! Another one that is awesome is 'Born to Be Wild' by Steppenwolf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love listening to music while running. It makes my time so much more amped up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love music, too, but I tend to slow down and sing :)

    ReplyDelete